Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Change

Change has always been a given in my life. We are always changing this and that. So one day when I was talking to my mommy in-law I told her about the Dragonfly's that are always flying around me. (I LOVE DRAGONFLY'S)she told me that it means change. So I thought "BRING IT ON"!!!

I went and picked up Jordan today from school when the principal walked up to me and said" I have heard that you are an amazing person and that I need to interview you for a position here at the school" My chin dropped I have worked for the school for 5 yrs but never for this principal and who has been talking about me? Well to end it short i toke the job and i am very excited. SO I believe that the Dragonfly's knew what was going to happen.

Tonight I got on FB and saw a status that a friend of mine had wrote and wanted to share it with those who might fear change, and also because it is just what I needed to hear. SO thank you Spencer you are amazing!!! I hope you like it as much as I did!

*Change is always uncomfortable for those who want you to remain the same!! But remember to stay focused, be honest, and know that God will never leave nor forsake you!! " Never make people a priority in your life when you're an option in theirs" words to live by!! Make it great!!*

I truly believe things happen for a reason so again thank you Spencer, the dragonfly's and all of you who are in my life. I am truly blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment