Tuesday, September 7, 2010

*Scentsy*


Look everyone, I am now starting to sale Scentsy. YEAH!!!!!




I told Troy that if I was ever going to sell anything it had to be something that I would use, would sell it self and LOVE!!!! Well guess what I use mine every day and I love it. I am not the type of person to push anything on anyone, SO I hope you don't feel like I am, but Scentsy is to die for !!!!

I am staring off my business by having an open house Saturday September 11, 2010 from 10am ~ 2pm. You all are invited. I hope it turns out good. I am going to be doing a ravel. You can get tickets for the ravel by coming, place and order, bring a friends and by booking a party. At the end of the day I will be drawing out one ticket to see who wins something great. Who knows I might even draw out two!!!

So please if you have a min, please stop by. I would love to see you all!!!!

4924 W Lark Way (4150 So. )

No comments:

Post a Comment