Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall

A couple reasons why I Love fall....

Can I just say that I LOVE fall. It is so much fun. Not to hot yet not to cold and you get to have fun celebrating some of the funnest holidays.

Like always Rileah and I went to Gardner Village to see the witches and of course to look at all the fun shops.


Rileah with on of the Witch's


Rileah with her favorite witch.


We also as a family decorated some cute pumpkins. Not sure if the kids enjoyed to as much as I did.





Well as you can see we are staying pretty busy. As the month comes to an end I hope you all have a great fall!!!

Love you all and Happy Fall!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun!! I miss Gardner Village, especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! I love fall too.... Fact I'm missing it about now. I'm even ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete